My Fab Followers

Saturday 21 November 2020

Father Xmas Gnome



I couldn't resist doing another wintery sky scene with Mo's Digital Pencil Christmas Gnomes.  This one is a merge of Father Christmas Gnome with his presents, and one of the Gnome Trees.

I've coloured with a mix of Promarkers and Copics  and there's also some Wink of Stella on the stars and tree berries but not picked up too well here. I created the snow by banging a White Posca pen with a ruler - so technical!!  The sentiment is a an old Cat's Life Press stamp which I still love!
I'm going to try and sort out some Christmas cards and paper for Holly's shop today- it's raining again, surprise, surprise, so other than housework, (sorry for swearing!) there's not a lot else to do!

Enjoy your Saturday!

Juliexx


No comments: