My Fab Followers

Thursday 19 November 2020

Marianne Sweater Card



I've got a warm and cosy sweater for you today - using.... the  new warm and cosy sweater stencil from Marianne Designs, as well as the new Zip Die set too, and a whole host of other Marianne goodies - details all below!  Now my scarf is from a very old set that may no longer be available but there is a new one that comes with a lovely hanging peg board - so I've listed that too at the bottom.

Sweater Stencil - PS8076 - NEW!
Zip Die set - CR1528 - NEW!
Papers - Frozen Winter - PB7072
- Snowflake Kisses - PB7057
Water Colour Papers
Pink Glitter Paper
Scarf - LR0439
Frame - CR1438
Knitted Design Folder/Die - DF3418
Snowflake Die- CR1225
Sentiment- EC0156

(New Scarf and Gloves set with Peg board) LR0686 - NEW!

I'm busy making xmas decorations for Holly's refill shop at the moment so hope to get those finished today- will try and share if  they look any good!

Juliexx

No comments: