My Fab Followers

Tuesday 24 November 2020

PFP Glitter and Sparkle



Morning!
  Today it's my turn to host the new challenge at Passion for Promarkers where I've chosen a theme of Glitter and Sparkle which we could all do with a bit of at the minute!

I've used one of our sponsor's (Paper Shelter) beautiful images  and she's called Fairy Christmas Eve.  She looks plum-tuckered out after helping Santa deliver his presents!  I've added my glitter and sparkle by using this dull- gold paper for some of the elements in my card - it really has an old gold vibe.  I've also added some perfect pearl to some of the cone shapes and there's some gold Wink of Stella on the candle flame.  

I also love this lantern die from Marianne Designs - I must use it more!  Full details below.

Marianne Products Used

Lantern Die Set (includes bells) - LR0669
Large Single Pine Cones - LR0286
Branches/Twigs -LR0550/LR0437/CR1449
Leaves - LR0192
Flowers - LR0435/LR0142
Tag - Banner Set - CS1058
Sentiment - MM1630

Our generous sponsor this week is The Paper Shelter and they are offering one lucky winner 3 digi images of their choice from their online store.  All of the DT used images from The Paper Shelter on their creations this week so do go and check out their stunning makes here.!


I look forward to visiting you and seeing your wonderful creations soon!!

Juliexx



No comments: