My Fab Followers

Tuesday 13 October 2020

PFP Make It Festive



I've been playing with my gnomies again!  Or should I say Mo's gnomies!  Love the flexibility of these new images from Mo's Digital Pencil and today I've mixed Folke from the Bjarni and Folke set here and Egli from the Tini and Egli set here.  And the tree is from Gnome Tree Set here.  My card is for the Make it Festive challenge starting today at Passion for Promarkers.

I coloured the background with my promarkers too - love this blue sky!! The Promarker combo was Indigo Blue and Royal Blue.  I did use some China blue too as a third colour but it wasn't really needed.

 I then added some big blobs of snow with Chunky White Frantage Embossing Powder.
The background papers are Frozen Winter from Marianne Designs as is the sentiment and book tag die.  Details below.  The little lantern is a Memory Box die.

Marianne Products Used

Papers - Frozen Winter - PK9172
Book Tag - CR1510
Sentiment - Happy Holidays - CS1009



Our generous sponsor this week is JMC Designs and Julia is offering one lucky winner 1 digital collection of their choice from her online store.


The sun is shining here - hope it is where you are too!  Oh and don't forget to check out the makes of my fab teamies at PFP HQ here,

Hugs, Juliexx



1 comment:

Aunty Sue said...

you just have to love these gnomes and love the blue on your card.