My Fab Followers

Wednesday 7 October 2020

Marianne New Snowflake Mixed Media Stamp



Marianne Designs have some fabulous new Mixed Media stamps coming out this month.  I am in love with this snowflake stamp - it's also quite a big stamp (my cards are C6 in size).  I stamped it onto some Distress Oxides backgrounds that I'd prepared a while ago just waiting for the right project and this was it!  I've also added a little Blue Glass embossing in some spots but it's not really picked up on the photo,  The Christmas comes with a Sentiment set released last month, details below.
I've also done some embossed in White onto blue and red backgrounds - equally love these!!  And the sentiments for these are printed onto the smallest bookmark/tag die that comes in the set, again details  below.





Snowflake Stamp - MM1636 - NEW!
Christmas Sentiment from Set - MM1630 (Sept release)
Bookmark/Tag dies - CR1510

Already got some more on the go as I love the stamp so much!!

Hugs, Juliexx





No comments: