My Fab Followers

Sunday 18 October 2020

Tracy Easson Angels - Believe


I have recently discovered the fabulous artwork of Tracy Easson thanks to a crafty friend posting on FB.  I just love these angels and the packaging they came in - wow!  So full of love and kindness and thankfulness!
Any way, I decided to stamp them on to some watercolour backgrounds that I'd prepared ages ago and then added some more shade and colour with watercolour brush paints.


The sets also come with the fabulous words which you can use individually or compile to make sayings - so in love with these stamps.

Also, I hadn't intended to make Christmas cards with them, but once I'd started to assemble them I just thought they'd make beautiful Christmas cards.  With this image you can choose to add the wings or not, so they don't even have to be angels!!


Check out Tracy's Etsy store here - she also has some gorgeous whimsical mouse stamps!!

Hugs,  Juliexx


No comments: