My Fab Followers

Tuesday 27 October 2020

Passion for Promarkers Black and/or Purple



Morning and a Happy Tuesday to you.

I decided to paint a wall in my craft room yesterday that was looking a bit sorry for itself (nothing fancy only white paint).  Well everything is now in a complete mess and dust sheets everywhere!  Hopefully, will finish this afternoon and anyway, it was between that and doing our tax returns!

So, today's card is for our new challenge for Passion for Promarkers has chosen a lovely colour scheme of  Black and/or Purple. The colours are chosen by our lovely Sue and great for Halloween and Christmas cards alike!!  I'm not one for making many Halloween cards but the purple is great for Christmas cards!!

I've also used this fantastic  Pine Tree gatefold die which is part of the November 2020 release from Marianne Designs - I just love it!!  There's lots of other Marianne products too ( in fact everything I used!), including the little lantern and present from one of their build an animal sets - this one is for meeces!!  (Don't forget to use all those little accessory dies that come with your sets!).

Marianne Products Used

Gatefold Pine Trees - LR0685 -New for November!
Pine Branches- LR0683 - New!
Gnome Image - HT1649
Small Spar Tree - LR0556
Large Spar Tree - LR0378
Lantern/Present - COL1439
Deer - CR1289
Circle Die - Banner Set - CS1058
Sentiment - Happy Holidays- CS1009


Our generous sponsor this week is Crafty Sentiments Designs and they are offering one lucky winner 3 digi images of their choice from their online store.  


That's all from me for now - don't forget to pop on over to PFP HQ here to check out the makes of my lovely teamies!!

1 comment:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

I love the design of this card with the gatefold tree die, I must look out for this one. It adds an extra element of interest to have an interactive card. Fab image and lovely colouring of it too.
Lorraine