My Fab Followers

Tuesday 19 May 2020

Passion for Promarkers Anniversary Challenge



Hey folks - it's a very special day for the Passion for Promarkers challenge blog - they've been running for 11 years and I think I've been on the team nearly that long!  It was my very first DT position so it has a very special place in my heart!

The challenge is to use Spots and/or Stripes on your make - just remember to use your Promarkers or other Letraset/Windsor and Newton product that is part of this range.

I decided to go with this fab image from Mo's Digital Pencil - Mummu's Nissu for my card - it seems so topical at the moment with everyone, including me, making our own bread as we have more time on our hands!  Luckily for me, my daughter has been able to get hold of Strong Flour and Yeast for her Pantry Staples business here in the UK, so I'm able ot get hold of supplies which are hard to find on the supermarket shelves!


I sort of feel that my card is a bit busy but sort of kind of like it too!    Full list of products used below.

Papers - October Afternoon - Modern Homemaker
Window Die - Marianne Designs - LR0583
Utensil Dies - Marianne Designs - CR1247
Sentiment Tags/Dies - Marianne Designs - CS1029
Bread Dies - Joy Crafts



As always we have some fantastic prizes up for grabs and our sponsors have been very generous as usual .  Here we go....
------------------------------
Dies to Die For are offering one lucky winner a £20.00 voucher

Di’s Digi Stamps are offering one lucky winner a $6.00 voucher

Leann’s World 101 are offering one lucky winner 2 digi images
 Image may contain: possible text that says 'LeAnn' S World 101 Proud Sponsor Fun, sweet and cheerful digi's from my World to yours.'
Dr Digi’s House of Stamps is offering one lucky winner 2 digi images

Cowling & Wilcox are offering one lucky winner a 12 pack of Brushmarkers (set 1)

Uniko Stamps are offering one lucky winner 1 stamp set of their choice (must be in stock)
No photo description available.
------------------------------

Pop on over here to check out the fabulous makes of my teamies and then come and join in the fun!!

Hugs, Juliexx

1 comment:

Pat said...

Gorgeous creation, Julie! I love all the fun elements...and your coloring is gorrrrgeous! Hugs, Pat