My Fab Followers

Sunday 17 May 2020

Good Luck!




I absolutely love the playing card themed products out from Marianne this month - there's a set of four card stamps in each of the different suits.  As I wanted to make a good luck card though, I used the new confetti type die which gives you all the different suits and colours so I stamped each one in red then used the miniature die shapes to change the suit!  You could also do this if you wanted a Four of a Kind hand - stamp out two jacks in red and two in blue then use the die cuts to change the suit!     Great for males cards too! Anyway, full list of Marianne Goodies below!!

Marianne Products Used

Playing Cards Stamp Set - CS1055 NEW!
Mini Card Suits Die - CR1509 NEW!
Handwritten Congratulations Sentiments - CS1052 NEW!
Square Die - LR0415
Heart Strings  Die - CR1392
I Love Holland Papers - PK9168 NEW!



Juliexx💓💓💕

No comments: