My Fab Followers

Saturday 2 May 2020

A new sketch challenge at Mo's Digital Pencil Too.



Morning people - hope everyone is well. We have a new challenge starting today over on the Digital Pencil Too Challenge blog - for Mo's Digital Pencil images of course.  The sketch is below - designed by our lovely DT boss that was - Lou Daubney.  Lou has decided to step down from her DT work but we still get to use her gorgeous sketch.  



I've used Honey for my card- love this honey pie!!


The papers are Memory Boz and there's a couple of Marianne dies too - deets below.  I've used the chicken wire die-cut as honeycomb - I think it works!

Round lace edged Die - CR1331
Chicken Wire Die - CR1401



Happy weekend everyone.

Hugs, Juliexx

1 comment:

Colinda said...

Loveley card!! Great idea to used the chickenwire for one of the 3 pieces of paper!
Enjoy your evening,
Colinda