My Fab Followers

Tuesday 11 February 2020

PFP Photo Inspiration Challenge Fairy Godmother




Morning folks.  Today's card is for the new challenge over on Passion for Promarkers with a fabulous photo inspiration chosen by our lovely Lisa.
No photo description available.
Isn't that a beautiful picture!  I've chosen the pink and gold colours for the main inspiration for my card which I've made using a favourite image from Mo's Digital Pencil -  Godmother.

The image and sentiment (which comes with the image) have been cut with an MFT Die set - Wonky Stitched Rectangles and I've also used the following Marianne Designs Products.

Marianne Products Used

Brocante Winter A5 papers by Marianne Designs - PK9165 - Love these!!
Circle of Stars die set by Marianne Designs - CR1447

Believe Word die by Marianne Designs COL1458


Our generous sponsor this week is Di’s Digi Stamps and they are offering one lucky winner a $6.00 voucher to spend in their online store. 


Don't forget to check out the gorgeous makes of  my teamies here at PFP HQ - I'll look forward to seeing what you make!

Hugs, Juliexx

No comments: