My Fab Followers

Tuesday 25 February 2020

PFP Dies and Punches



Today's card is for our new challenge at Passion for Promarkers with a fab theme chosen by Marie of Dies and Punches - I do love me a die!!
The image is from Mo's Digital Pencil - Carry The Cake - and is just perfect set in the centre of these little cake box segments made with a die from Marianne Designs!
The little rolled flower comes with the box die but the candles are from another Marianne set  and fits perfectly into the rolled flower which I've used as a candle holder. (Details of Marianne goodies below).
The boxes open too and make lovely little gift boxes for lovely little gifts which is exactly what I used my whole 'cake' for.  So easy to make up too - the segment is all cut with one die and then there is just a little folding and sticking!


Marianne Products Used
Cake Die Set - CR1462
Candle Dies from Candle Bridge set - CR1427



Our fab sponsors this week are Crafty Sentiments Designs who are offering the lucky winner three digi images of their choice -wow!


I hope you like our theme and come and join in the challenge at PFP.  More inspiration from my teamies are also on the PFP blog here.

Hugs, Julie

No comments: