My Fab Followers

Saturday 1 February 2020

Mona - for Digital Pencil Too challenge starting today



I'm absolutely having a blue period in my cards at the moment, thanks to the fabulous Faye Wynn- Jones, who used this colour palette on Facebook recently - I love it!!  Something else I love is Mona from Mo's Digital Pencil and she is for the new challenge over on the Digital Pencil Too challenge blog which is all about the Love!!
Some fabulous new Marianne goodies too for February including the frame and the sprigs, details below.
Oval Lace Frame - CR1500 - NEW!
Twigs - CR1449 - NEW!
Mini Tag and Sentiment set - CS1029

Eagle-eyed Mo fans may spot that the lollipop is a bit on the large side - but this is because I coloured the original so badly that I had to print off the image again and die cut the lolly to cover up my mistake!  I think I got away with it!

Oh and I coloured the blue bow made of String in the same blue tones to match!

Hugs, Juliexx

No comments: