My Fab Followers

Friday 14 February 2020

Marianne Designs - February release and floral stamps




This is my latest card for the Marianne Inspiration Blog using all the fantastic products from the February 2020 release.

I especially love the background stamps to make your own design papers, and the flourish die - so pretty!  Full list of products used below and the blog, here, also has my  step by step instructions of how I made the card.

Marianne Products Used - February 2020 release

Colourful Silhouettes Stamps - Fantasy set  - CS1047
Corner Flourish Die - LR0642
Jug and twigs Die  set - CR1499
Oval Lace Frame Die - CR1500
Romantic Dreams Papers - PK9160


Hope the weather doesn't cause you to many problems tomorrow  - I'm heading south to catch up with family and friends.  Just had big cuddles from Violet which I hope will last me through the week!!

Hugs, Juliexx

No comments: