My Fab Followers

Saturday 4 May 2019

Mo Ballet Practice Girl




I'm a real ballet fan and did quite a lot when I was much, much younger - but not now!!  However,  I love this image, Ballet Practice,  from Mo's Digital Pencil, it's so elegant!   She's just perfect too for the new challenge starting today at Mo's DP2 challenges where the theme is always Anything Goes but we also have an optional theme of  For The Girls and she is just perfect for that!  
I've added some Shabby White Frantage to the wooden ballet dancer and corner flourish, and the papers are Maja Designs.  And of course a few Marianne dies have sneaked in there!

Marianne Products Used

Frame - LR0318
Lace Die - LR0508
Bow Die - LR0464


Have a great bank holiday weekend everyone, I think I'm going to be transplanting some shrubs and perenniels to try and get our garden under control - it's just  never ending especially at this time of year!

Hugs, Juliexx

3 comments:

Corry Dank said...

How Ellegant this card is Julie
just perfect

Grenouille Greetings said...

Hey there Matey! Shame on my for never visiting your blog anymore because I see all of your beautiful cards on Facebook pages. Love this beauty with her tall elegant frame and pretty Prima styling!

Wendy said...

Absolutely beautiful Julie...popped over from Facebook and now your newest follower :)
Hugs
Wendy xx