My Fab Followers

Wednesday 1 May 2019

May product release goodies from Marianne Designs



White Rabbits everyone - Happy 1st May!  Which means it's time to share my card using some(lots) of the new products for May from Marianne Designs!  I've made a little  Lakeland scene I think!!

I love the Ocean Stencil which I've used with Distress Oxides and I really love the little jetty!  Oh and the footprints embossing die - wow, that is gorgeous - here I think it looks like wet footprints on the jetty!  Anyhow, full list of all Marianne goodies used below.

It's also appearing here on the Marianne Inspiration blog where I've given a bit more detail on how I made the card.



May 2019 Release Products used
Decoupage picture - Mattie's Seaside - MB0180
Lines Square Frame and Foliage Die set - CR1470
Mask - Tiny's Ocean - PS8032
Pier Die - LR0597
Footprints Die - LR0598

Other Marianne Products used
Netting Die - CR1409
Barrel Die - LR0434
Rope Coil Die  - CR1405
Ropes Die Set - LR0418
Sign Post Die - LR0535
Seagull Die - CR1279
Sentiment Stamp - Dreams - CS1018

 Juliexx


1 comment:

Grenouille Greetings said...

Loving all these fabulous dies!