My Fab Followers

Thursday 16 May 2019

Lavinia Fairies for my magical girl!



It was our Holly's birthday earlier this week and she's such a nature girl, I thought she would love a Lavinia scene - this could be her and Violet!!  

I made the background with Distress Oxides and then coloured in with my Arteza waterbrush pens.  I've then added some Distress Oxides for the ground and edging.


I meant to stamp the blessings words stamp before I added the fairies and flowers etc but forgot but  instead I stamped it on after with Memory Box London Fog so it still has that faded into the background!

I'm also entering my card into this month's Lavinia challenge where the theme is Make It Bright.

Hugs, Juliexx

1 comment:

Grenouille Greetings said...

Loving all your Lavinia stamps and how you've given the flora such bright and sparkly textures and rich colours. Lovely!