My Fab Followers

Tuesday 24 July 2012

Passion for Promarkers - Feeling Fruity!

It's my turn to choose the theme for this week's challenge at Passion for Promarkers and it's Feeling Fruity - either depicted in your image/papers or fruity colours!
As you can see, I've gone with this yummy Mo Manning Image, Bite?, love her expression! 
The papers are K&Co, and the tree is a combo of Memory Box dies - Twiggy Tree and the matching leaf mound.  I've then added  some green pearls to look like apples!!
The flower border is another Memory Box die, Spring Border which I cut first in green and then in the pinky purple paper which I overlaid on top of the green version.  The dark green grass is actually an icicle border but not sure about it now! 

This week's fab sponsor is Bugaboo and the lucky winner gets 7 digi images from their great range!


My awesome PFP teamies have also made some gorgeous Fruity creations to share with you here!

15 comments:

Caroline said...

Gorgeous card love the image she's so pretty and the layout is fabulous. Caroline xxx

Sue said...

WOW!! Stunning card Julie, I love the image and you have coloured her so beautifully. The tree design looks amazing too

Hugs Sue

Olivia1 said...

Beautiful card! I love the die cuts and think the grass is perfect in front of the flowers.

Carla S. said...

This is fabulous, Julie! Love the papers and details and Mo's cool image! Fantastic coloring!

Jane said...

BWA!!! This is my fav of your cards EVER!! Must check out those dies, they're brilliant. xx

Grenouille Greetings said...

This, my friend, is superb! Super pleats on your fun girl's dress. I love the icicles as grass and think it works really well overlaid with your lovely MB border and I love, love, love your tree! I'm home now! Just got in! Hugs, Lesley

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Julie.

Hugs Riet.xx

coops said...

so stunning julie.i love your design and really fabulous image ;D

xx coops xx

Daniele said...

wonderful car Julie, just loving the colouring
hugs

Unknown said...

Hi Julie, great image, love your colouring and am totally in love with the tree in the background. Hugs Frea

Sandi said...

beautiful card, amazing details, hugs

June Nelson said...

OOOh me darlin this is fantastic and what a briliant scene you ahve created to its lush big huggies June xxx

Faye said...

Fab, fab, fab colouring. xx

Karina said...

Wow, Julie, this card looks amazing. Love the colours you chose and all the die cuttings you added. The big tree looks fabulous! And the cute image is coloured beautiful.
Have a wonderful day!
Hugs, Karina

XxJULESxX said...

gorgeous and so pretty!!!