My Fab Followers

Tuesday 5 September 2023

PFM Christmas in September



Can you believe it - almost the hottest day of the year and we're doing Christmas!!   But, when you're using cute images like this from Colour of Love, what's not to love!

Yes, our sponsors for this week's Christmas in September challenge over at Passion for Markers here are Colour of Love who are going to be offering the lucky winner three digi images!  




I've used Sleeping  Holiday  Fred Gnome which you can find here on the Colour of Love site. I've coloured him with Copics then teamed him up with a fab selection of Stampin Up, K&Co and My Mind's Eye papers.  The image comes with a black border so I've added black mats for the paper layers.  
The little sentiments are from Marianne Designs - Christmas Carols EC0198.

Don't forget to check out the makes of my DT pals here - super super!  And, don't forget to use Markers on your makes and tell us which ones you've used.

Juliexx

No comments: