My Fab Followers

Friday 25 March 2022

Beautiful flower stamp and die combo from Marianne Designs



Hi there, I back to jumping on the Marianne Inspiration Blog today -sharing my card made with one of a series of  stunning Floral Stamp and Die sets released this month.

You can see a run-through on the Marianne Inspiration Blog here as well as lots of other inspiration for their latest products from the design team world wide.

I've used the following products.

Dahlia Flower Stamp and Die Set – TC0892- NEW!
Dragon Fly Die Set – CR1582- NEW!
Anja’s Slimline Border DL Die set – LR0752- NEW!
Big/Little Tag Die Set – CR1353
Sentiment –MM1639
Diamond Gem – JU937

I love the new slimline border set for DL cards too - so elegant!  I also wanted to use a more recent tag die set but can I find them - no!  I've lost control of my craft room a little since my broken ankle and am only now getting the upper hand!

Have a great Weekend and a Happy  UK Mother's Day for Sunday to all the brilliant mums out there!

Juliexx

2 comments:

Hennie Kloppenburg said...

Beautiful card

Beebeebabs said...

Beautiful thanks for sharing!!!