My Fab Followers

Tuesday 22 March 2022

Anything Spring at Passion for Markers



Hello there bloggers - I'm really starting to get more active with my not-so broken ankle now - it's been nearly nine weeks and I feel that life is starting to get back to something resembling normal.
Which is just as well as it is my turn to choose the theme of this week's challenge at Passion for Markers.  As sprng is now officially sprung I've gone with a theme of Anything Spring - and nothing says spring to me quite like a vase or jug or even jam jar of flowers!
.
The image is from this week's sponsors,  Pattie's Creations, and the image is called Watering Can with Cosmos

 
I also love lilac and green together which I've taken from these beautiful French Antiques papers by Marianne - full list of their products below.

Marianne Products Used

Papers - French Antiques - PK9167
Frame Die Set - LR0692
Dragonfly  Die- CR1582 - NEW!
Tag and Sentiment Die set - CS1029
Small Cosmos Flower Die - LR0730.

I love the tiny flower die -it comes from a frame set that has lots of lovely little dies that are so useful separately as well as part of the whole set!  Oh, and the cute little rabbit is from Charlie and Paulchen, a German company.



My fab teamies have made some beautiful creations to inspire you here- you could win some fabulous images from Patties's Creations so I hope you will come and join us - just remember  you must use markers of some sort, Alcohol, Watercolour, felt pens but they must be markers.  

I look forward to visiting you and seeing your makes with our theme.
Hugs, Juliexx



No comments: