My Fab Followers

Wednesday 15 December 2021

Marianne Wishes using the Berry die from Advent Window number 14.



I absolutely love the new Poinsettia stamp from Marianne this season and I've used it here a bit like a design paper.   I stamped it in the corner of my square piece of card and then partially just above.  I then coloured it with my Copics and added the die cut poinsettias on top.  Now it's really hidden my coloured pieces but if you look at the next picture it adds some great depth to the card.  I've then used die cuts from the berry die (behind window number 14 on the advent calendar) to add further dimension.

The little fir tree branches are from the Holly Wreath set that I used on my previous card this week - it's all about mixing and matching!  Full list of items used below.

Marianne Products Used

Berry Die from Advent Calendar window 14
Poinsettia Stamp - MM1649
Sentiment Stamp and Die Set - KJ1719
Poinsettiea Dies - LR0121
Fir Tree Branches from Holly Wreath and Bird Die set - CR1387

I'm so enjoying using all the goodies from the advent calendar - I have another to share in a few days!

Juliexx









1 comment:

aussie aNNie said...

Gorgeous blog, gorgeous designs. I am now following you, come on bye and follow me too.xx