My Fab Followers

Monday 13 December 2021

Marianne Designs Advent Window no 11


I'm sharing another card with you today using the cute little birdhouse that is behind window no 11 in the Marianne Designs Advent Calendar.

I cut the Holly Wreath die three times and then stacked them up to add some dimension and did the same with the birdhouse before cutting again in red to get the little heart in the centre. I did the same with the house and then added the fabulous red rhinestones for the berries.

I then cut the wreath in kraft card purely so I could stamp and  heat emboss the sentiment onto Kraft knowing that it would fit snuggly inside the die and I wouldn't have to worry about centralising everything!

A full list of Marianne products used is below


Birdhouse die from Advent Calendar
Holly Wreath and Bird - CR1387
Senitment - Handlettering set - EC0156
Rhinestones - CA3159

Quite a simple card but very effective I think!

Hugs, Juliexx


No comments: