My Fab Followers

Tuesday 28 December 2021

St Nick for my NIck


 I've been enthralled by all the CAS card making on that group on FB - there really are some wonderful makes and this is the card I made for hubby, Nick - I always try and use a Father Christmas image on his cards so was thrilled to see this one being used by Chris Stokes in the FB group.  It's a jpeg from Hungry Caterpillar.  

I've used some of the smaller dies from the Wonky Square set from Marianne Designs as well as the berry die again, that came with the Advent Calendar


Wonky Squares Die set - CR1375
Berry Die

I am full of cold at the moment, I just about managed to get through Christmas Day before it came out in force!  Did a LFT but luckily negative not that it would have meant changing our arrangements for the Christmas period .

Anyway, Season's Greeting to  you lovely bloggers!

Juliexx


No comments: