My Fab Followers

Monday 28 June 2021

Wonky Tonk Sophia



So enjoyed colouring this beautifully whimsical beauty - Sophia from Tracy Easson's Wonky Tonk Girls(available from Which Craft here).When I first coloured her face I thought I'd overdone it but once I'd coloured her hair it toned her skin down.  I used a fabulous Copic combo that I saw Chris Dark use at a Craft Barn day that they used to put on in Lingfield, Surrey - sadly the Craft Barn is another craft shop that is no more.  Anyway, the colour combination Chris used was Light Crockery Blue and Dark Bark which I think is great for creating that glossy black hair look.


The papers I've used are Chambray and Lace from Craftwork Cards and then I've used a Mandala die from Marianne Designs to frame her head and mirror the one on the paper.

Marianne Products Used

Mandala Die - LR0614
Feather Dies - CR1412



Have a great weekxx
Juliexx




No comments: