My Fab Followers

Tuesday 15 June 2021

Summer Colours - Passion for Markers





It's my turn to host our weekly challenge at Passion for Markers and I've chosen the theme of Summer Colours - pretty easy right?  
I've used this gorgeous camping image, Little Camp, from our sponsors All Dressed Up - love her tent!  I knew that I had to use this tent stencil from Marianne Designs with the image and then I rooted through all my Marianne stash to add the perfect camping embellies!  The fire flames are from a Wood stove die set that they brought out that the beginning of the year. Full list below.


Marianne Products Used

Tent Stencil (and cushions!) - PS8081
Tree (and twigs for fire) - LR0678
Fire Flames (from Stove Die) - CR1525
Frying Pan - COL1493
Grass - CR1353
Tree Lanterns - CR1374

The papers are Miss Caroline from My Mind's Eye and the stamp flower is PTI.


Now, as I said, All Dressed Up are sponsoring us for this challenge and they are offering the lucky winner 2 digi images!  Just remember to use your markers, any kind, but do tell us which ones as long as they have marker in their name.  

Check out the wonderful makes of my teamies here, then come and join in the challenge!

Hugs, Juliexx



1 comment:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A great little scene you have created for your camping girl, lovely colours and lots of details too.
Lorraine