My Fab Followers

Saturday 5 October 2019

Photo inspiration challenge for Mo's Digital Pencil Too Challenge



Hi Mo Fans -we have a new challenge starting today over on the DP2 Challenge blog with a fabulous Photo Inspiration to use as below. 

Image may contain: plant, tree, sky, flower, outdoor and nature

I've used the gorgeous Winter Fox and I've  drawn my inspiration from the leaves which I've reflected in the colours that I've used for my foxy image!


I made the leaf background with a Marianne stencil and isn't this new frame die just gorgeous, also the poinsettia die which mirrors the one that Mr Fox is holding - full details below:

Marianne Products Used

Icicle Frame Die Set - LR0627- NEW!
Poinsettia Die Set- CR1478 - NEW!
Ivy Leaf Stencil - PS8009

Hope you will come and join in the challenge and remember, our theme is always optional!  Check out the rest of the team's makes here if you need some further inspiration!

Hugs, Juliexx

No comments: