My Fab Followers

Tuesday 22 October 2019

PFP Challenge Clean and Simple



Morning blog land -it's Tuesday so it's new challenge day at Passion for Promarkers with a lovely theme of Clean and Simple as chosen by our lovely Lisa. 

Now, you may know that I don't easily do Clean and Simple and so I'm quite pleased with my card  even though I have slightly cheated - scroll on down to see why!  
I've used this beautiful digi image from Mo's Digital Pencil called Ragged Kelly and I've coloured her to match some fab new papers from Marianne Designs called Brocante Winter - PK9165 - they really are gorgeous!
And here is why I've cheated - I've used this new Folding Snowflake die set from Sizzix to adorn my card - had to use it!!  Sorry (not sorry!).


Our sponsor this week is Di’s Digi Stamps who are offering one lucky winner a $6.00 voucher to spend in their online store.

Don't forget to check out the fabulous makes of the rest of the DT here at PFP HQ.

Thanks for visiting!

Juliexx

No comments: