My Fab Followers

Tuesday 8 October 2019

Autumn Colours Challenge at Passion for Promarkers


Morning bloggers!  It's new challenge day at Passion for Promarkers and my turn to choose the challenge theme which is Autumn Colours.
 Never used to be a fan of orange but I'm liking it more and more these days!
For my card I've used Elke and Bear from Mo's Digital Pencil- now I love this image and thought I'd used it more recently but when I checked it was nearly 5 years ago!  So I'm glad I've rectified that!

The papers are mostly Lucille from Basic Grey, the sentiment is from PTI, and the flowers and frame dies are from Marianne Designs, details below:

Circular lace edge Frame die - LR0457
Flowers - CR1430
Branches with apples dies from set - CR1374


Our generous sponsor this week is Uniko Stamps who are offering one lucky winner 1 stamp set of their choice (which must be in stock) from their online store.
Don't forget to check out the makes of my fab teamies here - so lovely to see how others interpret the theme.  I can't wait to see what your create too!

Juliexx

No comments: