My Fab Followers

Thursday 21 February 2019

Mo's Digital Pencil Trixie



I thought about using this card for Violet's 3rd birthday in a couple of weeks as it is so her with blonde curly hair, and she came in today with an Anna dress from Frozen on, she seems to like a bit of dress up.  We'll see ( luckily she doesn't blog!!  Hehe!).

Anyway this image is Trixie from Mo's Digital Pencil of course - click on the link to take you to her in Mo's store.


I've used an abundance of  Marianne products here - I love the new Dreams sentiments set!

Marianne Products Used

Oval Frame Die - CR1446
Small Mirror Die - LR0321
Rectangle Ornate Corner Die - LR0405
Label with Bow Die set - CR1377
Arrow Word Dies - COL1458
Sentiment - Dreams Set - CS1018 - New!
Papers - La Provence - PK9132

That's all for now - can't wait to see my little treasure when I get back from London!

Hugs, Juliexx

3 comments:

Janette said...

So pretty, I love that sweet image and the gorgeous dies are beautiful.xx

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Julie, such a sweet image.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Kelly Lloyd said...

Aww sweet image x