My Fab Followers

Sunday 17 February 2019

Lavinias




These are a few more inky-fingers cards that I did a while ago now but hadn't posted.  I just want to keep making this style but then I want to do so many things that I haven't got round too!  The hubster actually asked me last week how many of the things in my craft room I had actually used more than once!  I nearly fell off my chair - do we actually have to use it all?  He did redeem himself by saying is it as a much a collecting hobby as a making hobby!  Phew!!


Happy days!!

Juliexx

2 comments:

Janette said...

Beautiful cards Julie.x

cotnob said...

Beautiful cards Julie, fabulous backgrounds and lovely fairies.
Luckily my husband understands as well, he makes and paints models and has a room full of unfinished kits!
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x