My Fab Followers

Friday 15 February 2019

Mo Tolo




I really enjoyed colouring this little cutie up recently- she's called Tolo from Mo's  Digital Pencil.  I didn't choose the papers first either and I couldn't believe I managed to find these perfectly matched papers in my My Mind's Eye collection!

The square die is Marianne Designs - catalogue no LR0415 - and I really didn't need an awful lot else as the colours and papers are so vibrant!
I'm heading south for a few days today leaving hubby in our no heat home (our boiler has gone!).  Catching up with a lot of friends and my lovely Em and some family too (I'm so sorry if I've not managed to put some friends in my diary).  So, I've been trying to comment on blogs a bit more recently but may not be able to for the next week or so!

Have a great weekend!

Juliexx


2 comments:

Janette said...

That image is super cute, a gorgeous card Julie.x

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Julie, such a sweet image and pretty papers.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x