My Fab Followers

Friday 1 June 2018

Happy Summer with new Marianne Stamps




I finally found some time the other day to play with these gorgeous new floral stamp sets from Marianne Designs.  I sort of wanted to get a barge art effect when I started it out but it transformed into this!

I started with some dark chalk finish paper.  I stamped a variety of the stamps in Versamark and then added white embossing powder.  I tried a variety of different mediums to colour in the flowers and eventually settled on my Posca pens which gave this lovely, opaque, vibrant colour finish.
I then stamped the sentiment on another piece of the chalk paper and embossed it, then added a few more flowers (some of these are from the Marianne Make It Summer Stamp set from last year).

As you can see, I've not worried too much about colouring/shading or overspill of embossing powder as it all adds to the style!!




All the Marianne products I used are below (there is also a leafy set of these stamps in the same series!).

 Maker is Me Floral Stamps - KJ1722 - NEW!
Maker is Me Summer Sentiment Stamps  - KJ1714
Lace Edge Die - CR1414


I'm cleaning our holiday let this morning then I think it's Nanny duties pm while Holly carries on with her move!

Hugs, Juliexx

No comments: