My Fab Followers

Wednesday 20 June 2018

Marianne New June 18 products





Today's card is one I made for the Marianne Inspiration Blog (which you can find here) using the latest June releases, along with a few older dies.

I have to say, I love the fence die - such a great style and I'm sure I'll use it loads.  I also love the signpost and again will get lots of use from it.  A full list of all the products I've used are below.


Sea Breeze Papers - PK9156 NEW
Silence 2 Decoupage Sheet - EWK1257
Sign Post - LR0535 NEW
Fence - CR1441 NEW
Wave border - CR1442 NEW
Beach Sentiment Stamp Set - CS1007 NEW
Shell Embossing Folder - DF3448
Adirondack Chair - LR0424
Shells- CR1363
Bendy Card Frame Die Set - CR1402

There is a more detailed breakdown of how I made the card on the Marianne site, although it's in Dutch so you may need to translate!!


Hugs, Juliexx

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.