My Fab Followers

Saturday 16 January 2016

Mo's Digital Pencil - introducing Lou


This little lovely is a gorgeous new digi image from Mo Manning and is called Lou - click on the link to take you to the image in Mo's Digital Pencil.
The image was crying out to be used with these yummy First Edition papers called It's a Girl and I've also used the following Marianne Products:
Circle Frame - Basic Round - CR1331
Heart/ Ribbon Tags - NEW!! From a wonderful new set of tags/labels that includes an oversize label tag - CR1353 
Knitting embossing folder and die set - DF3418

The Baby sentiment is by PTI and the Dear sentiment, I did myself with some alphabet stamps.
Bitterly cold up here at the minute, but the mountains look beautiful covered in snow, and someone even talked about skiers on Skiddaw!  
Happy Weekend, folks.
Juliexx

1 comment:

Grenouille Greetings said...

This is GORGEOUS Julie! I will check out your blog more fully some time soon but I spotted this one on a news feed and she is positively dreamy. Love your papers - soooooo pretty and your lacy frame, rolled roses and seam binding and I really want the knitted embossing/die combo. Lovely! (But what if it's a boy?) Love, Lesley