My Fab Followers

Saturday 5 April 2014

Sketch Saturday Guest Designer.


I was delighted to be asked to be Guest Designer for the month of April over at Sketch Saturday - I always love their sketches and don't use them often enough!  And, as their sponsor this week, is the fabulous Mo from Mo's Digital Pencil, my cup runneth over!
This is the great sketch from Sketch Saturday DT member, Lesley, ( and my oldest (in that I'v known her for over 40 years, not that she's really old!) and dearest friend!) and as you can see, I've used the cutest of Mo images, Two Toby, which you can find here in Mo's store.

I've coloured him with my Pro and Flexmarkers and matched him up with some October Afternoon papers (I think  5 & Dime).  The sentiment is just perfect don't you think with this little howler and means I can use my card for peeps of any age!!! It's from an image stamp set, Poker Face by Crafter's Companion.
The banner die is a Joanna Sheen Signature die, and the Happy Birthday is Cat's Life Press.

Do pop on over to the Sketch Saturday Challenge blog - the DT have made some fabulous cards to inspire you and  if you join in, you could win a voucher to spend in Mo's Digital Pencil and there are three up for grabs!!


While I'm here, I'm thrilled to have been picked in the  Top Three over at Crafts and Me for March for  my Box card here -thank you so much!!

Photobucket


Have a wonderful weekend!

8 comments:

carol said...

Gorgeous card, cute image x carol

Debra Miller said...

Awesome card Julie! Thanks for joining us this month at Sketch Saturday. Looking forward to seeing your cards. Hugs, Deb

Scrapcat 1 said...

lol I know a few folks i could use this howler for xx

Scrapcat 1 said...

lol I know a few folks i could use this howler for xx

coops said...

so stunning Julie.brilliant image and I love your gorgeous dies and colours ;D

xx coops xx

Unknown said...

Oh I love this Julie! Such a fun sentiment! :)
Thanks for being our GDT this week! :)
Lizy xx

Donna said...

Gorgeous card! So excited to see you as a guest designer so I could discover your great blog, which I am now following!

Grenouille Greetings said...

I was going to say I really liked the design of this card and then I realised it's my sketch!!! And you made a beautiful card with it. Love it! Thank you again! Love, Lesley