My Fab Followers

Tuesday 1 April 2014

Mo's Elke and Bear


 I decided to browse through all of Mo's digital stamps the other day and came across this gorgeous image - Elke and Bear.  I don't know how I missed it when it was released cos I love it!  My colour scheme was of course dictated by the peach tree and also these gorgeous new papers from Stampin Up - and the fact that I was able to use this PTI sentiment - perfect!
I've also used lots of die-cuts and lots of layers.  The trellis at the top  is a Marianne design, the bird cage on the branch is by Crafty Individuals and the remaining leaves and the birdie swing are Memory Box.  I was starting to wonder why I bought the swing die but think it looks perfect here!!

The flowers are mostly from Wild Orchid Crafts and there's a few pearls and some builder's scrim from my stash!
I'm entering my card into the following challenges:


Allsorts Challenges - Use Those Dies
My Time to Craft- Beary Nice
Alphabet Challenges - D for Die Cuts
Stampin for the Weekend - Spring Colours

18 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Stunning colour combination and a very sweet image, all in all a rather super card, I think.
Lorraine

Sue said...

Beautiful image and card Julie.Love your design.
Sue

Basslady said...

wow! this is such an eye-candy!

thanks so much for playing along with us at Alphabet-Challenge!

Hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

heidy said...

Love your beautiful card Julie!!
XXX Heidy

Daniele said...

amazing, your colouring just gets better
hugs xx

Vicky said...

Gorgeous as always hun....:o)

Biggest of hugs Vicky xx

Sue said...

Oh my! That image is just so delightful, I adore the look on the bear's face! Your colouring is wonderful and I love how you have created the scene with your gorgeous detailing.
hugs Sue xx

Donna said...

Stunning card Julie, your colouring is amazing and I love all the detail...so pretty :) Donna ♥ x

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

This is just gorgeous, love the colours & the details you have added are perfect!

Thank you for sharing with us at My Time To Craft this week, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

Mervi said...

Hi Julie,
wow this is gorgeous, love it, beautiful colouring and great details.
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts, good luck;-))m

Scrapcat 1 said...

what a beautiful image and i just love the colours you have used and the fab colouring. xx

Cazro said...

Wow! so many dies, the card is stunning, amazing and wonderful. what more can I say.? Thanks for sharing with us at Alphabet Challenges. Caz

Bridie said...

Stunning card, so much detail

Thank you so much for leaving a lovely comment on my blog

Hope you have a fab day!

Hugs

Bridie@BGPayne Crafts

Tracy said...

Beautiful creation, love the stamp and a beautiful layout too. Thanks for joining Allsorts challenge. Good Luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Lotta said...

WOW Julie! I love your card and your coloring is BEAUTIFUL! Hugs Lotta xx

coops said...

oh wow so stunning julie.super sweet image and i love your fabulous colours and diecuts ;D

xx coops xx

Unknown said...

This is so lovely! Great coloring and yummy dies... :)
Have a great day, Julie!

Grenouille Greetings said...

Oooooooh I love EVERYTHING about this card. It's positively peachy! Love, Lesley