My Fab Followers

Tuesday 10 November 2009

Twilight Mania!!



Aren't these images from The Greeting Farm just fab!!!  They're a take on the Twilight films which we're mad about in my family!  Sadly they were limited availability as digital downloads over the weekend so don't think they will be available again. The beauty of digi stamps is that you can size to fit which I did with the image of "Bella" in his dream bubble. I had such fun making this card for my sister's birthday in a couple of weeks who thinks she is THE Mrs Cullen!! Wasn't going to enter any challenges but can't not support the first challenge over on Quixotic Paperie which was to make a birthday card, nice and simple.  I also used the sketch from Truly Scrumptious which  had to include three brads, three flowers and three pearls or gems.  Papers I used are from DCWV - All Dressed Up, brads from Dove Craft and pearls from Quixotic.  (And promarkers!!!!!!)


You can't really see it here but "Edward's" skin is all glittery which, as of course any Twilight fan will know, it goes glittery in the sunlight!  Used my Spica pens for this - not my idea at all but I can't remember whose fab idea this was -sorry! 
Signature final

11 comments:

Unknown said...

LOVE it! I've become a Twilight freak so I'm just loving this! That dcwv paper is fab! Hope you're having a good week! Love Ro

Curt in Indy said...

Super card! Great job using these images. I have a friend that loves the Twilight movies, and I had her come here to take a look. Love all the detail and your sister is going to love it! Best, Curt

Dena said...

Julie, I totally laughed out loud that you glittered his skin. Dang how did I miss out on these? I LLLLOOOVE Twilight! Perfect card that your sister will treasure. Thanks for the giggle! Hugs, Dena

Laura (Faerielore) said...

OMG I am in LOVE with this card !!!! wish I had this edward image he is gorgeous !!!!! damn cant believe i missed out on this beauty !!!! think you will have to make a replica card for my birthday hahahahaha not long now sis till new moon WOOHOO soooo excited :) xxxx

Grenouille Greetings said...

Beautiful card, Julie, and perfect for a Twilight fan! And your reason for not mentioning these downloads to me at the weekend is??? Love Lesley

Neenie said...

Julie, this is amazing!!! I wish I'd known about these downloads. Edward flashing his chest is just awesome and I love the irridescence of his skin. It would be fab if they made a whole Cullen family collection - can you imagine??? You're just making me even more excited for next Friday, lol!!!x :)

Julie said...

I'm not into the who Twilight thing but I love your card, fantastic colouring.

Andria said...

Totally totally stunning card, I love it. Your work is brill, have something for you at my blog.

Rach said...

what a fab card, awesome details. hugs rachxx

Leann said...

Oooooh, love this Julie!!!!
I'd still be Team Jake though... ;)
Hugs x

Elaine said...

Awww, I missed the digis, so cute! Love your card. :) His hair looks fab!