My Fab Followers

Monday 30 November 2009

Sharing a few recent makes

Hi everyone, no challenges from me tonight - I've been busy making Christmas cards in batch lots so thought I'd share them along with a few others that I haven't gotten round to uploading before!!


This is one of a few made using these delightful Whiff of Joy Uru/Wee stamps - I can't tell you how much I love them!  Eskimo Kisses Basic Grey papers, cut out the frame with nesties and the rest from stash.


These are two Miss Santa cards (from Sugar Nellie).   I've had them coloured up for ages  but have only just manage to get round to making the cards.  I'm also loving this Twinklets glitter  which I've used on her furry collars etc- it's so chunky and gives a really retro feel to the card!!





This was a really quick card using this fabulous Penny Black Image - I basically stamped it using a few different Distress Inks and then added some stickles.  The DT paper is MME Glittered Christmas mounted onto Kraft card blanks - seemples!!


This last card was one I made at Alex's house last week, using some of her fab array of stash, including the Stampin Up vase and the sentiment.  The swirly background is a  Cling Stamp from Hero Arts.  Obviously not a Christmas card, but a sympathy card for a work colleague of hubby's.

Phew, that's it for now then!  Made 70 Christmas cards now - another 50 to go!!!
Signature final

5 comments:

Grenouille Greetings said...

Five absolute stunners, Julie! The first and fourth are particular faves (of course I had already seen number five and loved it!) These are just beautiful! Love Lesley

Dena said...

Julie, so many gorgeous cards! I just looooove the Santa Manga ones. She looks great in green! You have been a busy girl! Love them all! Hugs, Dena

Pam said...

You have been busy, these are lovely. Hugs Pam x

Laura (Faerielore) said...

WOW hun all these cards are stunning i love them. i particulary love the penny black tree one, FAB xxxx

Chris said...

Fantastic cards Julie and you're so good getting all your Christmas cards done in batches, I wish I was half as organised :)! I'm with you on the Wee and Uru stamps, they're my favourites this year and I wish I'd got them all now. Love your colouring and designs in all of them and the PB tree is so pretty, love them all! Chris x