My Fab Followers

Monday 19 October 2009

Three for One!




Trying to banish the Monday blues so finished a card for three challenges, Sketch Saturday No 73, Basic Grey and Kraftin Kimmie challenge 2 using my new Moonlight Whisper stamps which are scrumptious! 

I've rotated the sketch from Sketch Saturday (below) as I felt it suited the image better.




The Basic Grey challenge was to use Red, Green and Blue, which was not so easy, until I found the perfect papers in BG's Euphoria set.  Kraftin Kimmie's additional requirement was to use buttons - lovely!! This is Lilith from the Moonlight Whispers set which I got from Quixotic Paperie  and the little frog stamps comes with her!!  Coloured with Promarkers, sentiment is from stash. It doesn't really show up in the pic but also added some glossy accents to the froggie eyes to make them look a bit bulgy!!!

Didn't get much crafting done over the weekend, despite my intentions but have sorted out my Promarker storage which is fab thanks to the girls over on the Promarker Challenge  blog!  Not quite finished yet but I love it!  Will put some piccies up when it's done.
Signature final



13 comments:

Neenie said...

Just gorgeous, Julie! I adore these images and your colouring's fab. Great layout too, fab details.x :)

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

OH Julie!! Lillith looks so cute on this design....great papers and layout! And your colouring is amazing! Great job with the Kraftin' Kimmie challenge!

Heather said...

Hi Julie - fabulous card, great choice of papers and Lillith is just so adorable and beautifully coloured. Love your embellies - especially that little froggy!!
Thanks so much for playing along with us.
hugs Heather and the BG team xx

gina g said...

Hi Jules Gorgeous card love the image and you've coloured her beautifully. luv gina xx

Dena said...

Oh I love the pretty colors!!!! Such a cute image too! That is a very cool way of doing your sentiment!!!
I don't get much done on weekends ever! Those are the worst days for me to craft. Hubby wants my attention mostly. Awe. Anyhow, have a great day! Hugs, Dena

Laura (Faerielore) said...

love this card darling, these Kimmie images are the best your colouring is perfect darling

Pam said...

Cute Image Julie. Love Pam

Grenouille Greetings said...

Love the layout and the papers! Your colouring is fab - and I want that frog! Well done you! Love Lesley

Elaine said...

AWESOME. Loving this Julie!

Maya said...

WOW!!!
This is awesome!
What a cool image,and i love the colours!!
Thank you for joining us at SS.
Hugs from Maya :)

Sandra said...

Great card. Love the sassy character.
Hugs
Sandra x

JB-Crafting Supplies said...

Beautiful card Julie! Love the image and your colouring.

Julie

Grenouille Greetings said...

I already commented on how much I loved this card but now I am the very proud owner of the real thing! It looks even more lovely in the flesh and the inside is beautifully decorated too! It will take pride of place in my new craft studio. Thank you Julie! Lesley x