My Fab Followers

Wednesday 28 October 2009

My new Kitchen Tilda

I have been loving this image in blog world so couldn't wait to get my inky fingers on it!!  When  I saw that the Spoonful of Sugar challenge had to incorporate a kitchen or cooking item well, of course I had to use her for the first time!  (Not very original I know, sorry!)



 I used the sketch below over on  the Just Magnolia  challenge (week 28) by Martine which was sooooo lovely to use - felt really ergonomical if you know what I mean:



I also wanted to enter the Passion for Promarker challenge this week as I seem not to have done it since I won my scrummy new Promarker colours and their challenge was any colour but to use an animal.  Well, I thought this cutie little mouse from a Penny Black set, with his bowlful of stars,  fitted the cooking image nicely.



Papers are a mixture of Daisy Bucket, Brenda Pinnick and scraps.  Nestie Labels, a sentiment from Stampin Up, and a few gems and flowers were the final ingredients!! Yummy!!

Signature final

19 comments:

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Julie, what a pretty card. Love the images and your colouring is fab. The colour combo is gorgeous and the embellishments are perfect. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Sandra said...

Totally scrummy Julie!! I love it!!
Hugs
Sandra x

Wiccababe said...

stunning card Julie, beautiful colouring
thanks for joining in at PfP this week and good luck
Debbi
xx

Natalie said...

Gorgeous card, thanks for joining us at PFP this week. x

Michele Roos said...

Gorgeous card Julie. Love the image you've used and the colouring also. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

Dena said...

Fabulous Julie. I am always a sucker for a purple card. LoOOOOOOve purple! Those papers are so pretty! I too am loving this sketch and need to get on it and make a card before it is gone. Maybe later this afternoon! Anyhow, have a wonderful day!!! Hugs, Dena

Paula said...

WOW Julie, this is STUNNING.... Love all the details, and you have inspired me to create a purple card today!!....
I don't use enough purple!

Thanks for your lovely comments on my blog!
Paula xxx

Elaine said...

Gorgeous, Julie! Love the colours.

Kimberley said...

Very yummy indeed.

Anonymous said...

Great card, love your image and your colouring looks fab.
Thanks for playing along this week with Passion for Promarkers.
Barbara
xx

gina g said...

Hi Jules Gorgeous card love the colours and the detail and papers are lovely. Hope you and your family are keeping well. luv gina xx

Chris said...

Gorgeous card Julie and I agree about this Tilda, she's as sweet as can be. Love your colouring, and the gorgeous papers you used, I enjoyed using Martine's sketch too, it's a great one I agree. Thank you so much for your lovely comment earlier, I appreciated it so much. Chris xx

Bev said...

Oh my word! This is utterly amazing! Stunning colouring, colours and details x

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Oh Wow, your colouring is awesome and the images are just the cutest! Love the colours, Hugs, Nikki x

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card, love the colours, Sue x

Susie Sugar said...

Hi Julia , lol your comment on my blog !! he he did make me gigle
This card is stunning I love the purple distressing it gives your card such a rich deepness
Hugs Susie XX

Tara said...

This is such a beautiful card Julie.... the colours are so rich and Tilda looks fabulous!
Hugs Tara xx

cats whiskers said...

How sweet is this, love the image and the great colour scheme
Hugs Jacqui x

Tracey said...

Gorgeous card, love the purple tones :)

Hugs
Tracey
x