My Fab Followers

Sunday 21 January 2024

Happy New Year from me and a magazine commission






I've had a couple of months off from blogging as life has been busy, most importantly in welcoming our gorgeous new grand-daughter into the world, beautiful little Elodie. She is just so lovely, and Violet is the best big sister to her.  Holly has done amazingly well too, couldn't be prouder of her.  Other stuff included Christmas, my Dad's estate and a little thing called a tax return. 

As you can see, I've still be making cards and this is for a new magazine kit taking it's inspiration from The Country Diary of an Edwardian Lady - such a fab kit.  My feature is about Stretching your Stash so making all the things in the kit and what we have at home already go a little bit further.
And, delighted to see one of my cards  on the front cover (top right corner above)!

Individual pics below  and also a link to Craft Stash here where you can buy the kit online if you can't find it locally.




Happy Crafting!

Juliexx


No comments: