My Fab Followers

Tuesday 28 November 2023

PFM Baby It's Cold Outside



Well I think our new challenge theme at Passion for Markers is bang on the money today- it sure is cold outside!  So this cute image from our sponsor, the Paper Shelter, is perfect!


I've used some Marianne papers  and tree and grass dies to add to the wintery scene.
And I love the teeny sentiments which have been in my stash and age!

I've used my favourite blue colour combo with my Copics  - B28, B26 and FB- love this flourescent blue!

You can check out the fabulous makes of my teamies here - amazing how we've made the same image look quite different in our own styles.  Then come along and join in the challenge, remembering to use your markers and tell us which ones you've used.

Happy Colouring!
Juliexx

No comments: