My Fab Followers

Tuesday 17 October 2023

Passion for Markers Use Dies and/or Punches



Good morning bloggers.  Today's card is for our new challenge at Passion for Markers where the theme is to use dies and/or punches.  My favourite I think.
Our sponsor this week is the fabulous Sheepski Designs which is where this gorgeous image comes from - Rudolph's Little Helper!

I've teamed them up with some Marianne Dies and products, details below.

Marianne Products Used

Tall Tree Die - LR0772
Sleigh and Presents Die Set - COL1460
Sentiment - MM1630
Scalloped Edge Rectangle Die - CR1537

Sheepski Designs are offering the lucky winner of the challenge, three digi images of their choice!

Check out the makes of my fabulous teamies here for some inspiration then come and share your makes with us.  Just remember that you must use Markers of some type, and tell us which ones in your posts.

Happy colouring!

Juliex


1 comment:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A fun festive scene Julie for my challenge this week, love all the die cuts you have used to compliment this fabulous image too.
Lorraine