My Fab Followers

Tuesday 3 October 2023

Passion for Markers Spots and Stripes



Tuesdays are new challenge day at Passion for Markers and today's challenge is about Spots and Stripes.  You can just about make out my spotty backing mat and the spots on my flower petal!

I've used a lot of new products released this month from Marianne Designs - all the details below.  And, have to say, I don't think my photo does my card justice - I feel it looks better in real life!   And you can't pick up the glitter on the berries.  Still a full list of Marianne goodies is below.

Marianne Products Used

Poinsettia Die - LR0833 - NEW!
Holly and Mistletoe Stamp - TC0918 - NEW!
Papers - Brocante Winter PK9165
Papers - Frozen Winter - PK9172
Fishtail Tag Die - COL1507
Sentiment - Happy Holidays - CS1009

Our sponsor for this week's challenge is Di's Digi Stamps and they're offering the lucky winner a $6 voucher to spend in their  online store - gotta be in it to win it folks!


Check out the fabulous makes of the rest of the DT here then get your markers out and come and join in the challenge!

Hugs, Juliexx



No comments: