My Fab Followers

Friday 3 June 2022

Marianne - New Foliage stamp


I'm struggling with my mojo a little at the minute and so was pleased to make this card with a new foliage stamp from Marianne Designs.  I started with Circle stencil from Marianne, smooshed some colour over it and then used one of their tree dies  for a little more depth, It's very faint but there.  I then stamped the tree in  Rainforest ink from Versa Clair.  I finally cut a few foliage type dies using Marianne Wildflower dies and added a a little tag and sentiment - full list of products below.

Circles and Hearts mask stencil - PS8115
Tree Stencil - PS8100
Foliage Stamp - TC0900 - NEW!
Foliage Dies - CR1516
Banners Tag - CS1058
Sentiment - Wishes set - CS1079

It did spark a little something in me, so hope to have some more makes to show you soon!

Juliex


No comments: