My Fab Followers

Tuesday 21 June 2022

Celebrations theme at Passion for Markers



I was just about to say good morning and then realised that the morning has sailed past! So good afternoon all!  Today's card is for our latest challenge at Passion for Markers and I'm in the hostess seat where I've chosen a theme of Celebrations - great right?  Covers all sorts of occasions.
And as our sponsor is The Paper Shelter, the team have been able to use their images to inspire you this week.

I've used Queen Bee - isn't she gorgeous - she could be yours as The Paper Shelter are offering three digi images to the lucky winner!


There's a couple of Marianne dies in there too - deets below:

Hexagon dies - CR1444
Daisy Flower Die - CR1529

Check out the stunning makes of my teamies here on the Passion for Markers Challenge Blog then come and join in our challenge.

Juliexx


2 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A fabulous card, love all the details and stunning colouring of this sweet image too.
Lorraine

Beebeebabs said...

Such a beautiful card and image thanks for sharing!!!