My Fab Followers

Tuesday 10 August 2021

Christmas in August



Morning folks - well we have a Christmas in August theme on our new challenge starting today over at Passion for Markers.

I've used one of Mo's Digital Pencil's Christmas Gnomes - this is from the Father Christmas Gnome set - I'm still loving these guys!  I've also used a brand new mask stencil from Marianne Designs for the background.  So simple to create but so effective I think. And you get two types of tree backgrounds on the stencil - these Fir tree outlines and also an oak tree style option.


 I've also added a new lamp  post die and the sentiment from Marianne, details below.

Marianne Products Used

Tree Stencil - PS8100
Lampost - LR0724
Sentiment- Autumn Mixed Media Set - MM1630

I then splatted some white brusho and Posca pen onto the background for snow.


Our sponsors for this week's challenge are the Colour of Love digi images and they're giving the lucky winner 3 digi images of their choice!


Hope you will come and play along and get one your Christmas cards on the go!

Hugs,  Juliexx









No comments: