My Fab Followers

Thursday 19 August 2021

Autumnal birthday card


Morning folks - jumping on here quickly before starting on the garden today!    This is my latest Marianne card for this month on the Marianne Inspiration blog here.  I've used their new and very fabulous tree stencil which comes with two different types of tree outline - I used the fir tree version on a previous make for a Christmas background.  

I've then stamped, die-cut and coloured the toadstools, leaves and acorns for the detail at the bottom of the card.  Full list of  Marianne products below.

Tree Stencil – PS8100 - NEW!
Toadstool Stamp and Die set – TC0886 - NEW!
Leaves Stamp and Die set – TC0885 - NEW!
Autumn Stamp Set – MM1630
Cheers Sentiment Stamp set – S1059
Script Stamp - MM1627

Juliexx

Have a  fabulous day.

Juliexx

No comments: