My Fab Followers

Monday 11 January 2021

My Youngest's Birthday card!



It was my youngest daughter's birthday yesterday - cannot believe she is 26 - my baby!  She's been living at home for a while since before Christmas and so we were very lucky to be able to spend the day with her during lockdown!  For my card, I've used this beautiful new Wildflower Die set from Marianne Designs as it was so reminiscent of a walk we did last week picking dried stems from along the river side here.   I'd made the background myself using a gel plate, Distress  Oxides and Brushos and I cut the flowers out in neutral scripted and floral papers.


Here is the full list of Marianne products used.

Wildflower Dies - CR1529 - New!
Vase - LR0694 - New!
Foldable Fir Tree Dies - LR0685
Additional branch type stems - CR1499
Fern leaves- LR0403
Small tags Die/Sentiment set - CS1029

While I'm talking about Emily, just take a look at this fantastic wooden Dutch Peg Doll that she made me for my Christmas present.  She made some a while ago for a film coming out soon and I've been after her to make me one!  So thrilled and I'm going to look for vintage fabrics and trim to dress her.


Have a great week and stay safe!

Hugs, Juliexx





No comments: